Taking Care of Your Synthetic Wig doesn’t have to be Hard
Women generally want to look stunning and dazzling with their stylish hair. Synthetic wigs are now a trend as they are much easier to care for. They are made with fibers, allowing the wig to maintain its shape, without any styling.
You have recently bought your fancy synthetic hair extension from Rechoo, and you have questions. Why should you wash your synthetic hair extensions? How often do you wash your synthetic wigs? How do you know when it’s time to wash your wigs or hair extensions? How do you take care of the synthetic wig?
Ways to Take Care of your Wig
Choosing the Right Products - The best way to take care of your wig is by using the right products. Always ensure you use products that go well with your synthetic wig. Using the wrong products can damage your wig and dull the fibers.
Washing your Synthetic Wig: How often do you wash your synthetic wig? After 10 days, 3 weeks, 1 month? Well, to avoid damaging your wig it is important to wash your wig frequently.It is also important to follow the right procedure when washing your synthetic wig.
Rechoo offers a variety of Synthetic wigs.
- Synthetic lace frontal wigs
- Synthetic clip-in hair extensions
- Synthetic Wigs
Each type of wig requires a different type of care and wash.
Fashion 360 synthetic lace frontal
The 360 lace frontal is the new trend in the wigs and hair extensions market. Lace frontal wigs come with style and effortless elegance. This is why you must give your lace frontal wig with utmost care to maintain it and ensure it keeps its quality.
If you are new to wearing synthetic lace frontal wigs, you may have questions about keeping them clean.
If you have bought a 360 lace frontal wig from Rechoo ensure you are using the recommended products. The right product with ensures balanced pH levels. This, in turn, makes the wig easier to manage.
Washing a lace frontal wig
- Brush the wig thoroughly with a brush before attempting to wash it.
- Wash with warm water and a pre-conditioning treatment. Note that warm water may damage your wig. Using a pre-conditioning treatment reduces the amount of drying that takes place before shampooing
- Wash with a gentle shampoo or fiber conditioner.
- Rinse the wig preferably using a towel and ensure it is dry. Improper ways of drying of the lace frontal wigs is one of the reasons they get damaged. Avoid a hair dryer.
How often should you wash your lace frontal wig?
Washing your lace fontal wig is dependent on how many times you wear. You could wash it 2 times a month if you wear it daily. If you wear it once in a while, then, wash it after every 12-15 wears.
Synthetic hair extensions
Synthetic hair extensions do not require everyday care and maintenance. However, it is necessary to take care often to ensure they last longer and don’t look frizzy.
- These extensions should be washed with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo should be sulfate-free.
- Dry it after washing. The best way to dry your synthetic hair extension is air drying. Blow drying will cause unnecessary tangles hence ruining your extensions.
How often should you wash you’re your synthetic hair extension?
To ensure your hair extensions last longer aim at washing them 2 or 3 times in a month. If you don’t use products like hairspray you can wash it once a month.
It is important to wash your wig or hair extension. However, too much of it could damage the wig or hair extension. Gareth Williams says that “the less you wash your hair, the less you need to wash your hair!’
It is also important to note that the frequency of washing your wig or synthetic hair extension is dependent on the texture, and your usage.